Some individuals or companies can access immediate funds by purchasing claims.
Here’s an explanation of these terms:
- Instant Capital: “Instant capital” refers to immediate funds or money that can be made available to you through the claims purchasing service offered by Macmoor.
- Claims Purchasing Service: A “claims purchasing service” involves the buying and selling of legal claims. In the context of financial or legal matters, a claim represents a demand or assertion for compensation or a legal remedy. For example, if a person or company is owed money due to a legal dispute, they have a claim for that owed amount.
This could work in the following way:
- A person or company has a legal claim that is expected to result in financial compensation, but they might not want to wait for the case to be resolved to receive the money.
- Macmoor’s claims purchasing division provides instant gratification for clients wishing to accelerate and monetize the unknown future recovery of a qualified settlement.
- In return, Macmoor assumes the potential risk associated with the claim and the potential outcome of the legal proceedings.
- If the original claim turns out to be successful in court or through settlement, Macmoor would be entitled to the compensation that would have been awarded to the claimant.
We offer an immediate quantified dollar amount for claimants who might otherwise wait years for possible recoveries.
It’s important to note that this type of service involves a financial arrangement and a certain level of risk. The actual terms and conditions of how this service works, as well as the potential benefits and risks, would depend on the specifics provided by Macmoor. If you’re considering using this service, it’s advisable to thoroughly understand the terms, costs, and potential outcomes before proceeding. Check our locations, and give us a call to learn more.